Saturday 27 August 2011

Super Bass!

    

    Hi dolls! My friend Ada came visiting today and as soon as she walked in with her mustard yellow top, purple jeans and Jet black hair; I knew I had to do a look on her! *hehe* The one person that kept coming to mind was Nicki Minaj and her flawless makeup in her SuperBass video. I particularly HEART the first look, it’s simple yet soo attractive! And Ada was just perfect with her bangs and light complexion.


Here's Nicki..




Now Ada!



    What I Used: 
  E.L.F primer
  120 eyeshadow palette
  12 colour lip palette
  F.M eyeliner
  Artmatic Lashes
  Mars Cocoa blush
  L.A Girl pink blush BL615
  L’oreal True Colour match powder
  Estee Lauder Sparkling Jewel compact
  MAC Studio Fix powder Nc45
  MAC Studio Fix  foundation Nc45



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you do a tutorial for this my cousin wants d look

dorannedoll said...

yeah, sure! *muah*

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Instagram Mail BlogLovin Youtube